Customer Service Officer
St Kilda, VIC
WHO ARE WE?
Selmar Institute of Education is an award-winning Registered Training Organisation (RTO). We are passionate about unlocking the potential of tomorrow’s leaders and being a centre of transformational learning excellence.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Customer Service Officer to join our passionate team on a Full Time Fixed Term basis for 6 months.
Reporting directly to the State Sales Manager, this role will see you providing quality services for the external and internal customers of the business, and assisting both the Sales and Administration teams.
The duties of this role include, but are not limited to;
- Responding to all incoming enquiries and phone calls, and diverting these to the appropriate departments
- Greeting clients and guests
- Providing product information and advice to current and prospective students
- Ensuring the reception area is kept neat and tidy
- Assisting with Student Induction Days
- Assisting with daily office tasks (sorting and sending mail, travel requests, stationary orders, scheduling maintenance personnel, etc.)
Our selection criteria for this position;
- Previous experience in a similar or related role
- Well-developed customer service skills
- Good oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Make your mark on this newly created role today by submitting both a cover letter and resume highlighting how you meet our selection criteria, and why we should select you as the successful candidate.
Applications close 25th June, 2017.
Should you have any questions please contact Jaimee on (03) 9516 6662
Selmar Institute of Education is committed to the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children, including those with a disability and culturally diverse backgrounds.
Selmar Institute of Education is an equal employment opportunity employer.