Trainer and Assessor - Early Childhood Education
St Kilda, VIC
WHO WE ARE
Selmar Early Childhood Institute is an award-winning Registered Training Organisation. We are passionate about being a centre of transformational learning excellence for the next generation of early childhood educators and those seeking to further their career in the sector.
THE AMAZING OPPORTUNITY
We are currently on the lookout for a passionate Campus Trainer and Assessor to join our team in St Kilda on a Full Time basis.
A training and assessment role with us will see you performing a range of delivery, assessment, and administrative tasks to provide quality outcomes to students across the Certificate III and Diploma levels.
- Do you hold a Certificate III and Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care?
- Do you hold a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment?
- Do you have experience working in Early Childhood Education as a room leader, educational leader or director?
- Do you want to take your passion to new lengths and shape the educators of tomorrow in a training and assessment role?
- Do you hold a valid Working with Children Check?
Our ideal candidate is someone with a soaring passion for Early Childhood Education, has been working in the field for at least 3 years and understands the demands of the industry. We are looking for an individual who is a natural leader and mentor, who is an expert in their field and is looking for their next exciting challenge.
Please submit your application by attaching both a resume and cover letter. Applications without a cover letter and resume will not be considered.
Applications close 23rd June, 2017.
Should you have any questions please contact Jaimee on (03) 9516 6662.
Selmar Institute of Education is committed to the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children, including those with a disability and culturally diverse backgrounds.
Selmar Institute of Education is an equal employment opportunity employer.