Business Development Officer
WHO ARE WE?
Selmar Institute of Education has over 10 years’ experience in the vocational education and training industry, educating over 24,000 students. Our industry partners refer to us as one of Australia’s leading Registered Training Organisations, delivering dynamic, fully accredited courses in Aged Care, Child Care and Disability.
Selmar’s student focused, career-ready training approach delivers graduates who have real-world skills and know-how required to succeed in the workplace.
Our philosophy of teamwork, innovation and consultation have ignited our current business growth. And it’s no better time to be in the child care sector, currently one of Australia’s fastest growing industries!
Are you a self-driven go getter, ready to make a real difference? Well, our expanding, passionate and supportive sales department needs a Business Development Officer to join the team.
Reporting directly to the State Sales Manager, you will be responsible for generating new business, combining both phone and out on the road. Your enthusiasm and relationship building skills will help you grow an abundant pipeline of leads that you can successfully convert.
Skills and experience:
- Experience in a sales role and exceeding sales target and KPIs
- An ability to think outside the box and have the confidence to share ideas
- Hit the ground running and take ownership of the role
- Proactive and cooperative team player, with the ability to work autonomously as required
- High level of communication skills, both written and verbal
- Professional and personable with the ability to build rapport quickly
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to use initiative, be self-driven and motivated
- Drivers license and own vehicle
- Experience selling to the Employment Services arena (desirable)
- 60k base + superannuation + car allowance + tools of the trade
- Uncapped incentive structure with the ability to earn OTE of 85K+
- A collaborative and supportive working environment
If you have the required skill sets and are looking to work in a rapidly growing business then we want to hear from you!
Applications close 2nd July, 2017.
Selmar Institute of Education is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Selmar Institute of Education is committed to the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children, including those with a disability and culturally diverse backgrounds.